SALT FLAT OF UYUNI–POTOSI-SUCRE
PROGRAM AND TOURIST SITES. From 16 to 19 February 2020
- At a certain time I pick up the passengers and transfer to the hotel in Sal
- special welcome dinner
- rest in salt hotel
- 09:00 Buffet breakfast at the hotel.
- 10:30 I pick up the tourists from the lodging to start the tours of the Salar.
- 11:00 Visit to the Train Cemetery, which is located 3 km away. of the town, testimony of the withdrawal of the trains in the Bolivian west, which consists of about twenty steam locomotives and wagons.
- 11:30 We continue with the tours towards the town of Colchani, which is 20 km away. from the town of Uyuni, where we will observe the table salt process in an artisanal way, the salt museum, the salt hotel, the salt mounds, the salt eyes and the handicrafts made entirely of salt.
- 12:30 pm We continue towards the island of Incahuasi, where we will observe the famous giant cacti, the coral arch and the natural viewpoint of the island. On the island's beaches we will taste a country lunch
- 17:00 During the return to the town of Uyuni we will observe the spectacular sunset on the salt flat.
- 19:00 Dinner and rest at the selected hotel
- 06:30 Buffet breakfast at the hotel.
- 07:00 Departure to the city of Potosí
- 10:30 Visit the mint (closed on Mondays) optional visit to the mining market.
- 13:00 Buffet lunch
- 14:30 Departure to the city of Sucre
- 18:00 Arrival in Sucre and transfer to the hotel
- 21:00 Dinner at Joy Ride
- 08:00 Buffet breakfast at the hotel
- 09:00 Visit the house of freedom
- 10:00 Visit the Recoleta viewpoint
- Visit to the Textile Museum
- Visit to Bolivar Park
- walk through cretaceous park
- At a selected hour transfer to the airport
- Transportation to select section Sucre – Uyuni – Potosí – Sucre.
- Shared transport in 4×4 mobility, in the Salar de Uyuni .
- Full meals according to the itinerary (breakfast, lunch and dinner).
- Snack section: Sucre – Potosí – Uyuni.
- Driver guide in Uyuni for all the tours.
- Entrance to the attractions described in the program.
5 * HOTELS
- 02 Night lodging on the shores of the Salar Hotel de Sal 5 *, based on a room with private bathroom, heating, restaurant, bar, games room, common areas, Wi-fi.
- 01 Night lodging in Sucre at the Hotel La Posada 4*, based on a room with private bathroom, cable TV, private bathroom, buffet breakfast.
- Handicraft purchases.
- Alcoholic beverages.
COST OF 5 STAR HOTELS TOURS:
USD: 730.- PER PERSON
In case it rains in Uyuni (generally during the months of January, February and March), it will not be possible to enter the Island of Incahuasi.
Rates subject to availability and change without prior notice